Saturday, 23 January 2010

Day 1 - Sea Spa Black Mud Soap

I bought this today and the lady said it would clear up all my spots and scaring and redness in 4 weeks, so a month. If it didn't I would get my money back

So I thought that was good so here it goe's

Sea Spa Skin Care Black Mud Soap From The Dead Sea

Cleans, Nourishes and Revitalises The Skin. Rich In Active Minerals From The Dead Sea, Sea Spa Black Mud Soap Restores, Your Natural Skin Balance. A Unique Soap, Derived From The Famous Black Mud Of The Shores Of The Dead Sea, Our Dead Sea Mud Soap Is Rich In Active Minerals. Its Special Composition Facilitates A Gently, But Deep Cleansing. For The Best Results, Use Daily.


Ingredients - 


Silt (Dead Sea Black Mud), Coconut Oil, Elaeis Gunieenis (Palm) Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Choride


Made In Israel 
Not Tested On Animals 





My Skin First Day


Im Not Getting Payed To Review This Product 


Becca x

No comments:

Post a Comment