Friday, 18 March 2011

Flexitol Lip Balm Review

I bought this from boots it was about, £3.49 but you can buy it from about £3-£6 depending on where you buy it from.


I was going around boots tying to find a new lip balm as my lips have been very dry.  I first noticed the box with the before and after photos (unfortunately I don't have the box anymore) and the pictures were amazing, So I decided I would buy it and try it out. I wish I would of taken a before picture of my lips but here are what they look like now.


 I love the results and this is just after 3 days (putting it on twice a day or when they felt dry).

 I really love the tube it is just a squeezy tube and I think they are easier than the other kind of tubes you can get and I like the slanted applicator.
The only thing I didn't like about this product was the smell. It has a smell of carmex cherry balm (I don't like cherry's), but other than that which I can and will look over I'm in love with this product and it's the best lip product iv tried for my dry lips and I love how quickly it worked.


Hope you found this blog post helpful, I hope to start putting more blog post's up so keep coming back :)
Becca xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment