Saturday, 19 March 2011

Naked Cosmetics - Broadway Collection.

I bought the Broadway Collection at imats london 2011. So I thought it was about time I show you the lovely colours there are in the Broadway Collection. There are 6 amazing colours, here is the box.


I put on primer on the right side of my arm so you can see what the colour looks like with a primer and no primer (the primer I used was the Naked Cosmetics Matte eye base)



The first colour was a very nice royal blue.


 The second colour was a mossy kinda green.


 The third colour was a really bright purple (as you can tell the primer and the no primer look no different so with this colour I don't think you would need to use a base). 


The forth colour was a kind of burnt/carrot orange colour. 


The fifth colour was a silvery white colour.


The sixth colour was a hot pink (and my favourite of the whole collection). 



This is my arm after I had swatched all the colours.

I hope this blog post was helpful in someway :) anyway I shall love you all leave you :)

Becca xxx

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous, and they look so pigmented! I remember when Koren was demo-ing these at IMATS last year.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete