Monday, 27 June 2011

Clinique 3 Step System Review

Clinique 3 Step System Review.

I got this about maybe a month ago and have used to nearly every day.
There is Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild.
Clarifying Lotion 1.
Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion.

It depends on what 3 step system you get depending on if you get a soap or a lotion 
and if you get a lotion or gel. 
I'm type 1 for very dry to dry skin.


Step 1. The Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild

Pros - I'm shocked about how much makeup was still on my skin even after using a makeup remover.
I love how soft and clean my skin felt after I used it.
Cons - The smell there isn't anything bad or good about it's just a very strange smell.

Price - £13 
200ml 
(Remember it depends on your skin type if you get this or a bar of soap) 


Step 2.  Clarifying Lotion 1.

Pros - I love how I can feel how it's working on my skin it tingles.
That they have listened to the costumer and made the hole smaller.
Cons - I dont like the smell it kind of smells like t-tree oil mixed with the alcohol wipes. 

Price - £14 - 200ml
£23 - 400ml



 Step 3.  Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion.

Pros - I love how my skin "drinks" up the moisture.
Cons - Not any con's for this product.

Price - £15 - 50ml
£16 - 125ml
(Remember  it depends on your skin type if you get the lotion or the gel)
(Sorry about the photo the flash wouldn't let me turn it off)




Anyway I really love the 3 step system so I will buy it again when I run out.

Thanks for reading 
Becca 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love this system. I switched to the extra mild clarifying lotion because the alcohol would always burn my eyes and skin. But the soap I use mild because the extra mild irritated my skin. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the review! I am a sucker for systems like this. I might try it out!

    ReplyDelete