Monday, 4 July 2011

Review On The Tangle Teezer

Hey guys this is going to be my review on the Tangle Teezer.

So I bought this about 2 months ago and have decided it's about time tell you all about this product :) . 






Pros - There are so many cute colours and sizes to choose from.
Makes your hair more glossy and shiny.
Reduces breakage and splitting and damage of your hair.
No pain (helps with kids wish I has this when I was a kid as I used to get knots all the time and used to hate going to the hairdresser but if they had this I would of loved it).
Can be used on wet or dry hair. 
You can also clean it when it gets dirty .

Cons - Can be quite pricey (ranging anything from £12.50-£6.50 depending on size and where you buy it from)






There website - http://www.tangleteezer.com

So I hope this review was helpful.

BECCA XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment