Monday, 15 August 2011

Reveiw on ELF Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray


Hello there guys and dolls I'm finally doing the review on the spray (queue cheesy imovie YAY sound effect).

This is a setting spray for setting your foundation and its got lots of little perks to sooth and moisturise your skin.
Its got  Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C & E.

I love the feel when I spray it on my face it just needs one pump then your hole face is nice and refreshed (good on a hot day just as refresher).
I would say it causes my foundation to stay on for like 4 more hours that if I hadn't of sprayed it on.
The one thing I really don't like about this product is the smell, I cant explain it it just has a smell and i don't like it, but good thing you spray you maybe smell it for 2 seconds then its gone. 
So in all I really like this product the one thing they could do to make it 100 times better is to make it not have a smell.

Basic Info
60ml
£3.50

Thanks for reading 
becca
xxxx
(Joke of the day - Anytime you see a young man open a car door for his girlfriend, either the car is new or the girlfriend is. haha so true) 


No comments:

Post a Comment