Thursday, 25 August 2011

Review On Palmolive Shower Milk


Hey guys this is my review on the Palmolive shower milk with Honey and Moisturising milk.

I bought this product about a month ago so I could use it in the shower at the gym, but I loved it so much I just started using it as a bath bubble.
1 word WOW the amount of bubbles you get from a drop is way better than any of lush bubble bars iv tried. 
You can use it as a shower milk or bubble bath just depends if you like baths or showers :)
I feel super super clean after using this.
The only thing im not to sure on is the smell I can't decide if I like the smell or not haha
but over all I really this product and its super cheap I can buy a 500ml bottle of it for a £1 from poundland :)
It's just ran out now so I got a good month out of it.

Thanks for reading :) 
Becca xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment