Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Share The Love - Twitter Girls


Hey guys this is just a big shout out to all my girls out there who I love chatting to or just reading there blogs or there videos :) 
This is going to be part 1 with people who I love to speak to on twitter.

I shall do all my twitter girls first (they might have blogs or and youtube so go check them out )

I love Kim over at met her at imats in Jan of this year and cant wait to see her again next year.

Love you Angie you are there when I need you :) 

You are always there when I need a chat or a moan or both :) lol 

You always give me FF but I never return the favour so heres a big big big shout out girl :) 

I think I may just love you Georgie :) met her at imats in Jan of this year and cant wait to meet up with her next year LOVE YOU GIRL!!! 

Tina you always know how to put a smile back on my face :) 

Pam again always knows what to say to put a smile on my face :)

Louise and of corse baby glitter met Louise at imats again and your videos and blogs always make laugh!! 

Nat Iv watched her videos since I started doing youtube and I just love her :) 

Flynnie aka Tammi love you hun :) 

Jenni you have ALWAYS ALWAYS been there for me and for that I love you so much hun :)



These are my twitter girls :) I love all of you go follow these girls and subscribe or follow there blogs :) 
Like the picture says.
"Just know that where ever you are, I miss you and wish you where here"

BECCA XXXX






7 comments:

  1. thank you so much becca this means so much to me <3 as long as you know i will be around when you need it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. their blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww such a lovely post, thank you so much sweety. Much love!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca this means so much :) You have always been extremely kind and I'm so lucky to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Sweetie! I LOVE YOU TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much! You are the sweetest ever! <3

    By the way, how are the blushers goin'? BAHAHAH! :D

    ReplyDelete