Tuesday, 13 September 2011

August Favorites

Hey okay I know I know I'm a little late on the whole favourites thing but ah well.... so here we go.

Clinique redness solutions foundation -
I just love the coverage I get with this in that way it helps my redness but it doesn't cover my spots so I use with the 2 concealers below.


Clinique airbrush concealer - 
I really like this concealer its very smooth to go onto my skin.



Clinique All About Eyes Concealer -
Even though it says all about eyes it covers spots very well and its very creamy. 


Boots Lip balm -
I love how its so pink :) haha sorry but It makes my lips feel really soft :) still not to sure if i like the rose smell yet or not.



 Primark Lashful mascara -
Ok this is a bit of a cheater but I really don't like this mascara but I love the mascara wand I mean just look at it :) lol 





 Anyway thanks for reading :) :) xxx

 Becca xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment