Thursday, 28 June 2012

First unpacking of glossybox June 2012

Got my first glossybox in the post today.
I ordered it a couple of days ago so I thought I had miss my chance, of getting the June box so it was a nice surprise.

Thats ^ just explaining what and how glossybox works, they also have a mens glossbox as well.

So lets get started with what was in my box this month.

So this is the very pretty box that it comes in.


So this is what it looks like inside :)



 This is the leaflet I think just telling you prices etc.


Just a overview of whats in the box 


Glossybox serue exclusive pro beauty brush -
This is a classic series natural goal hair blush brush gives a supersoft make-up application.
Price - £15 each.
*thanks to the lovely Dionne for showing me this website*


HD brows precision tweezers -
For eyebrow maintenance at home or on the go, HD Brows precision Tweezers are a must for every girl's make-up bag.
Price - £19.95 pair. 


BM beauty summer warmth bronzer -
Multi-purpose pure-mineral bronzer. Add a touch of summer warmth to your face.
Price - £8.00 4g.
I got sample size in 1g.


Paul mitchell the conditioner -
Get hair into shape with the original leave-in conditioner. Helps balance moisture, prevent dryness and improve texture.
Price - £12.25 - 300ml
£17.50 - 500ml
£27.75 - litre
I got 100ml.


Vichy dermablend ultra-corrective foundation cream stick -
*Not in a cream stick as you can tell by the photos*
Vichy's expert camouflage foundation stick for minor to severe skin flaws.
Price - £19.00 - 12g
£4.99 - Trail kit
I have the trail kit.

This blog took me a grand total of about 2hours haha.
Anyway thanks for reading.
Prices on leaflet June 2012.

Becca
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment