Tuesday, 3 July 2012

LOTD || Blog Post #2

Hey there guys.

Today is blog's.
I never knew if I should do this blog but I love it so I thought why nea (not).
So today is the lovely neverseconds If you know this blog it might be because of the recent news about her city council putting a ban on her doing her blog. 
BBC news - Here is where you can read about it.
The reason why I like it is because it's so simple and yet so ingenious. Plus she is from scotland so you gotta show the love :) 
So go check her out, she is on holiday right now but other people across the world are now taking over her blog while she is away.

On a side note just had a very long and stressful 14hour day, (think of the money I know) anyway of to have a nice bath and read a couple of chapters of Obsidian Butterfly
So thanks all reading this blog.

Becca 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment